Ways You are Ruining Your Cutting Board
Cutting boards are essential tools used in the kitchen to ease our cutting and slicing experience. Some also use cutting boards for preparing the baking dough and decoration. If you are using a wooden cutting board, it is important that you take care of it. Sometimes the cutting boards are also a serving board for your starters and sizzlers. That is why it should not have any scratches and cuts from the knives that you use. Here are the five things you are doing wrong to damage your board.
- Soaking it in water for cleaning.
- Putting the board in the dishwasher.
- Not cleaning thoroughly after every use.
- Not seasoning your cutting board.
- Purchasing a poor-quality cutting board.